Founded in 2005, the restoration and maintenance of the 1911 building is active. Interior painting, a new roof, new signage, refurbishment of the basement, restoration and enhancing stained glass windows are projects in progress.
A new roof membrane on the bell tower roof is being evaluated.
The committee works with Heritage BC, Columbia Basin Trust, local artisans and donors to finance the projects.
Members: Anne Majic
Fr David John