Father Welsh OMI established Holy Family Parish in 1897 to administer to the spiritual needs of the railway and the mine workers, a large proportion of whom were Catholic. The present Church was built in 1911 to replace the original wood structure which was destroyed in the first Fernie fire in 1904 and has served the Faith community ever since.
Welcome back to Mass (in person)
Fernie Saturday Mass at 5:00 pm.
(Also live stream via Zoom)
Click below to view